Offer a number of different gifts when buyers for your commercial accounts order from your website online. You want this commercial account business to grow and increase. To do this, you might try to award the online buyer who places orders from you at the customer’s facility.
Once the buyer logs online and into the commercial account, take the order as entered and upon check out, thank the buyer for the order. At this point, make ordering from your firm worthwhile for the buyer. You want him or her to return.
- Offer to take his or her name and mailing address to send a free gift to be sent directly to him or her. Let him or her choose the gift they want from a selection of items with high perceived value.
- Offer to take an email account to forward the buyer a reward ticket or coupon they can redeem later at their leisure.
- Offer to take the buyer’s name and physical mailing address for this ordering reward if the gift is not to be sent with the order.
- Send the buyer a discount voucher to be used when he shops the next time with the store.
- Send the store a coupon to the purchasing department for purchases the next time.
- Send coupons to buyers who give referrals who place orders with your firm.