Ask your employees questions about the company’s owner and note the reactions.
- Do you know or have you met the company’s owner?
- Do you have a good idea where he wants his company to go? Do you believe you know what his plan is? Before you answer, be assured you will remain anonymous for your answer. We are asking all employees because if few know him, he may see it necessary to get out and become better known.
- What should the owner(s) do, in your opinion, to be more successful? (i.e. introduce new products, improve on current products, eliminate products, cut costs, improve quality, change colors, increase options, open new store, enter new market, increase quality control on current products, broaden array of colors offered, enlarge or reduce product sizes, etc.)
- Does it matter if you know the owner of our company? What are your thoughts about this?
- Does it matter to you if the owner is around the company on a daily basis?
- Do you have any ideas you want the owner to know about? What are your ideas that can be handed to him you think will help the company grow?
- If the owner was standing here, what is the one most important thing you would suggest to him?
- If the owner was standing here, what is the one most important thing you would suggest to him to make more money for the company?