If you are a retailer, your firm carries lots of products. Your buyers are likely changing that list every day with new purchases of items that they add to your inventories. It is difficult for your employees to know everything you sell. One way you could help is to produce a dictionary of items and brands if desired and update that list periodically.
Examples of lists of products or services;
- Produce, vegetables, fruit, seasonings, salad condiments.
- Clothing brands, shirts, pants, belts, ties.
- Dresses, skirts, pants, leggings, scarves.
- Automotive store products, oils, windshield wiper fluid, air filters, gas cans, tires, oil filters, fan blades, belts, spark plugs, motor oil (various kinds), wiper blade replacements.
- Machine shop, laser machines, mills, lathes, EDMs, press brakes, saws, hydraulic presses, tubular lasers.
- Pet supplies, harnesses, pet food, pet vitamins, kitty litter, bird cage toys, dog cleaning supplies, cat grooming supplies, hamster food, bird food, dog treats, cat toys.
- Insurance firm, list of types of coverage, deductibles, claim centers, adjuster locations, approved auto body shops.